What Care Is Right For My Situation
Hospice Care and Palliative Care both focus on relieving symptoms related to serious illness and improving comfort.
Hospice Care is specifically for patients who have a life-limiting illness, are expected to live six months or less and are no longer seeking curative treatment.
Palliative Care is appropriate at any point during a life-limiting illness and can be provided alongside curative treatments.
You may be ready for care from Beloit Regional Hospice or Beloit Health System Palliative Care if:
- You have a life-limiting illness
- You want to be in control of the types of care that you will receive
- Your family needs additional support caring for you
- You need relief from symptoms like pain, shortness of breath, nausea, etc.
- You would like to address your feelings, worries and spiritual concerns
Call us today and we can help you determine what care is right for you and your unique situation. You do not need a referral from a doctor to have your questions answered. In over 35 years of providing care the most consistent feedback that we have received from patients and their families is “I wish we would have called sooner”.
Don’t wait for the support you and your family members need.